We offer a range of Domestic Gas work including:

 Annual Gas Safety Checks for tenants, landlords, property owners and managing agents.
Gas Leak Detection and repairs or new pipe work
Gas Appliances serviced repaired and installed
Carbon Monoxide Alarms installed

Gas Safety Checks on landlords appliances in rented properties must be carried out every 12 months. Every rented property containing gas appliances must have a valid Landlords Gas Safety Certificate for all gas appliances owned by the landlord in the rented property. As a landlord, you have a legal obligation for the safety of your tenants. If you let a property fitted with gas appliances you have three main responsibilities:

Routine maintenance

Pipework, appliances and flues must be maintained in a safe condition.

Gas Safety Checks

Annual gas safety check must be carried out on every gas appliance and flue. A gas safety check will make sure gas fittings and appliances are safe to use.


A record of the annual gas safety check must be provided to your tenant within 28 days of the check being completed or to new tenants before they move in. Landlords must keep copies of the gas safety record for two years.

We carry out installations, repairs and service for all types of gas appliances, such as:

Gas Fires
Water Heaters

All installation, maintenance and safety checks need to be carried out by a Gas Safe registered engineer

We provide an after care service to all our customers, we make our experienced engineers available to you for any help you need operating the new equipment and to answer any further questions that may arise.
Boilers: most manufacturers now offer longer warranties, however, they come with conditions; Flush the system according to BS7593: 2006 (currently, best industry practice is to power flush) and Annual Service according to the manufacturers instructions.

Keep safe in your home

Badly fitted and poorly serviced appliances can cause gas leaks, fires, explosions and carbon monoxide poisoning.

Carbon Monoxide can kill. Fit an audible carbon monoxide alarm.

From 1st October 2015 regulations require smoke alarms to be installed in rented residential accommodation and carbon monoxide alarms in rooms with a solid fuel appliance. The Regulations apply both to houses and flats. Failure to comply can lead to a civil penalty being imposed of up to £5,000.

Who is Affected by this? Landlords

Only use a Gas Safe registered engineer – Always check the engineer’s Gas Safe ID card.
Check they are qualified for the work you need – You can find this on the back of the ID card.

Get your gas appliances regularly serviced and safety checked every year.
Carbon Monoxide can kill. Fit an audible carbon monoxide alarm.

Ask to see my Gas Safe ID card

Every engineer carries the Gas Safe ID card, check the card for:

Licence number
Start and expiry date
Security hologram
Work engineer is qualified to do
Up-to-date qualifications.